Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Shapeshifters
These are an evil beast of an exercise and the last couple of reps if you can do any will have even the biggest most strongest-est person screaming "Mummy"!!!!
Not only do they hit mainly the chest and shoulders but they also hit the lats/back and core.
Tip -
(1) The best way to work up to these is to start off with uneven press/push ups with books or a brief case under one hand.
*NB* Please consult a doctor before starting any new exercise programme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hiya
ReplyDeleteNice vids.
Just wondering. Where did you get your gloves from? I have been looking to get some for ages but never found any good ones for park training.
Thanks.
Bizzy is that you??
ReplyDeleteThey're actually cycling gloves. Check your nearest cycle store.
I'm not wearing any in this video though. Lol!!
Nah not Bizzy. Chingy.
ReplyDeleteYeh sorry I saw the gloves in another post but I thought I would leave a comment in a more recent post.
Great video and so you know, I found out about your site from http://www.streetworkout.com/
Chingy!!! Thanks for the support!!! Hope you've found the gloves?
ReplyDeleteStreetworkout's a great site hope to impress the owner more and get more vids featured.
Hey There,
ReplyDeleteI really like this exercise - how many reps/sets would you suggest?
Thanks for the idea:0)
Dave J
Hey Dave,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting.
With this exercise there can be a bit of strain on the shoulders and wrists so I would say always err on the side of caution and never go to failure.
Because of this I can't really recommend reps and sets. You'll just have to experiment.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.