Shake Up The Routine

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Ladies There Are No Excuses!!!!!





The first lady has the disadvantage of the wall being so close to her legs so she can't use any leg momentum to aid her pull-ups. So my money would be on her if they were competing!!

Checkout - www.gubernatrix.co.uk and www.visionquester2.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. I have more vids...I just did one with 100 pullups...the first 15 being of the overhand variety from a dead hang an no kipping the other 85 were mixed grip and some kipping.

    I would terrify that girl in a challenge...sorry.

    ~C.
    http://www.visionquester2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Visionquester :) She's a BEAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other girl was impressive, dont get me wrong. Any woman cranking out chins is impressive in my book. But, you should check out more of Visionquesters videos. She has gotten way stronger at those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ts definitely Visionquester all the way Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gubernatrix has nicer walls but VQ would whup her ass in a chinning challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've Just Posted A New Blog Entry Called "Ohhh My Gosh What Have I Done......"

    It Relates To Your Comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a good point....you shouldn't se your legs for momentum.
    Keep the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies thanks for all your comments!!! I'm gonna keep the post as it is!!!

    I looked through all your blogs and I'm gonna add some of them to my new blog roll. Your all "Mad Inspo"!!!

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...