There's something of the Neanderthal that comes out in men when they first start to pitch a tent!
Man: (Beats chest) - "I make spacious and comfortable dwelling for us to live temporarily in. For I am man! You woman make food, prepare beverage and have kiss ready for your hero!"
Woman: "OK dear."
Four hours later.
Woman: "Baby I think we should sleep in the car tonight? It's a bit too dark now."
Man: (Roaring) - "No woman!!! I nearly finished! Can you not see!"
Woman: "Ok. I'll be in the car. Goodnight darling."
Man: (Under his breath) - "Stupid woman. She know nothing."
Another four hours pass and the sun is threatening to come up. Shivering, looking dejected and defeated man looks down at his failure then looks at the car.
The Cave (pictured above) is the smart Neanderthals choice. It can be assembled in less than a minute. Simply roll it out, inflate and in 60 seconds you have a spacious tent for six!
Get yours here!
No comments:
Post a Comment