Shake Up The Routine

Thursday, 16 April 2009

No Progress Questions...



Am I working to failure too often?

Should I take a few days off?

Am I eating too much?

Am I eating too little?

Am I eating often enough?

Is what I'm eating good, clean food?

Am I incorporating too many isolation exercises and too few compound exercises?

Am I exercising too often?

Am I exercising too little?

Testosterone dives after 45 minutes - am I working out for too long?

Am I doing too much cardio?

Am I doing too little cardio?

Are my workouts consistent enough?

Has my workout been the same for the past few months?

Am I resting enough between sets?

Am I resting too long between sets?

Am I getting enough sleep?

Where in the day can I fit in a quick nap?

How can I shake up my routine and kick start progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...