So here's a simple exercise called a Static Contraction Squat or as I like to call'em Constipateds. Here's a tip for executing them that rolls with the toilet humour - imagine yourself sitting on a very large log and hold for as long as you can.
Monday, 9 June 2008
The Exercise For A Night Called FiZZYCAL FiTNESS!!
For all those coming to A Night Called FiZZYCAL FiTNESS on the 21st June you're gonna need to prepare your FiZZYCAL structures for an evening of stamina testing skanking, bubbling, shocking, dancing or whatevers you call it!!!
So here's a simple exercise called a Static Contraction Squat or as I like to call'em Constipateds. Here's a tip for executing them that rolls with the toilet humour - imagine yourself sitting on a very large log and hold for as long as you can.
So here's a simple exercise called a Static Contraction Squat or as I like to call'em Constipateds. Here's a tip for executing them that rolls with the toilet humour - imagine yourself sitting on a very large log and hold for as long as you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment