I seem to have laid down the gauntlet but it wasn't my gauntlet to lay. Check the comments on this link - "Ladies There Are No Excuses"
I apologise to both Visionquester and Gubernatrix for pitting these two very inspirational ladies against each other.
One of my pet causes is to encourage more ladies to train by taking my hat off to those that do.
I salute you both!!!
Readers especially the ladies let me know if it is overly melodramatic, overly diplomatic and lame if I remove my comments on the post or is this spirit of competition that I've inadvertently created something to revel in?
Your comments please.....
Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK... My apologies...
ReplyDeleteMy "fierceness" was threatened for a minute and I actually didn't watch the videos until just now. She totally had me on that one...
In fact..I just checked out her blog and it rocks! So yeah...nothing against her for sure... I am into the Cross Fit as well. Kudos to her for being bad ass.
~C.
http://www.visionquester.net
You make a god point. You should not use your lower body to assist....it is much harder to perform these if you allow your upper body to do all the work.
ReplyDeleteKeep the posts!
Ladies thanks for all your comments!!! Ok - I'm gonna keep the post as it is!!!
ReplyDelete